วันเสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

BATMAN senior prank Stagg High School 2009 PART 1

BATMAN senior prank Stagg High School 2009 PART 1 Video Clips. Duration : 3.00 Mins.


Amos Alonzo Stagg High School 2009 did not have any pranks during this senior year. Maybe because most people are scared of getting into trouble idk. I decided to do my own because i know there would be no pranks and the school would be completely dead and boring like allays. Since the Dark Knight was big i thought of doing a Batman theme prank and this is it. Honestly i wasn't expecting it to be so epic like this..In the beginning of the video, my first period, this is a class where you could show up late and sleep and the teacher wouldn't care how sad right. And do you know whats funny after i did this i went to my second period class and the schools cop (O Neil) that's his name, was waiting for me and we walked to the deans office and there was a girl sitting in the office crying that almost fainted because i scared her in the hallway and i think its the girl in the second video that got scared. And officer O Niel told me if he had seen me, he would of tackled me and arrested me. Because since there was shootings at many school around the world he thought i maybe had a gun. Wow how pathetic. And he was actually thinking about it to.He pulled his handcuffs out. And then he was giving me this crazy eye star and then he left. They took away my suit and told me to pick it up at the end of the day and witch i did. PLEASE NOTE.. Do not try to copy this it will fail miserably and you will probably get your ankle broken like in some videos. Really some kid tried to copy this ...

Keywords: The Dark Knight, Wheres The Joker, O Neil is black piggy, Richards High School, Stagg Sucks, School, is, for, Foolssenior, prank, mattstheboss

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น